Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is closing in and the Whole Team will be gone until 7 january. We're leaving mid-sprint, one week done and one week to be done 7 january and forward. It was either that or having slack time for a week working freely. Having a four day sprint didn't feel like an option. Any way I think it will work fine with a two-session sprint. And certainly better than unplanned time.

On another topic I received a Christmas gift today as I finally got the book I ordered three weeks ago. It should have been delivered in 3-6 days, but I guess it was busy times for the book shop... The book is The Art of Unit Testing by Roy Osherove. I've heard a lot of good things about the book so I hope it will be an interesting read. I'll try to post a review when we're back.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy New Year. See you in the next decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment